Monday, September 20, 2010

rain refreshed the toolbar no longer heart to restart because

rain refreshed the toolbar no longer heart to restart because of rust on your hard drive storage has been abandoned in the rain I ... Read May 12 of that afternoon, I turn on the computer as usual, casually browsing the news online, 14:30 pm, my QQ group began to spread in four Chuanwen state earthquake news, earthquake magnitude to 7.6 At that time my heart sank, my mind immediately returned to the scene we Tangshan earthquake, the evening news, when you see the magnitude Wenchuan earthquake 7.8 magnitude, I saw my mother's eyes cheerful tears,moncler we have experienced the death that parting scene. That year, then month, day, instantaneous scene before the eyes of everyone in our emerging ... ... that is 32 years ago, on July 28 ... Read total quiet night in the moonlight look at your self-portrait you Chouchou small, bright eyes and your hair straight down the endless so I always miss my time of need you leave me sad memories with your beautiful heart and enrich your lips and the face I used to hide your inferiority to tell you not love the beautiful appearance of your smile,moncler jackets even if the circumstances do not retreat will become dazzling sunset I wish I could hold you slim pale fingers from the talk I Your eternal moonlight dew is like crystal jade,moncler sale you feel gratitude and tears to the music of the deadline back to stroking your cheek can not help that I kissed you you do not know how long I spent time watching, you only for your beautiful The sad feelings on the look ... Read inscription: love the world of men and women, past lives is perhaps the blossoming linden Lei Jiao, after years of changes to this life, in a tree Under the pledge, so long as Bodhi heart, love will last forever between heaven and earth ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment