Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I do not get angry


At this time, Lei Liu Yan is body was slightly shaking, could not see her face, she was able to feel the tears.How christian louboutin discount come you do so heartless?I,m sorry, all my fault.How come you have the heart to hurt me again and again? Where I was wrong in the end?Yan child, you listen to my explanation, please? Day, I was drunk. I do what Zhao did not rain.
She rejected in love, looking for someone complained, and I was feeling very depressed. Money is the second fat bank account number. You,re away from me. I do not get angry? So, I was drunk, outspoken, you will forgive me, okay? brilliant child. You know I have these days is the loud noise it? Every night to drink, you just want to forget that day and the scene with her, forgot you hurt me. But I will never forget. At regular nightmares I do not want to lose you ... ... ... ... Liu Yan suddenly turned, arms flapping in Lei, crying, How come you do so heartless? crying, while beating Zhang Lei.Lei like puppets, let Liu Yan and pinch or bite. He has been very sad, and he did not expect Liu Yan painful than a million times.Yan son. You cry! Crying out all the grievances. Then we can regardless of what others dream of others circle. We cherish their love. It can not be replaced. You say, okay?Liu Yan whimper with and kept nodding, his face buried deep in the arms of Lei.Thus embracing a long, long time, Liu Yan has finally revealed the long-lost smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment