Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lei did not feel it necessary to hide


I want them to talk about it. Ashamed to say, so many years not contact, and now they live at home, I do not know. If I knew, I would have gone to an abject apology. Lei Huang Zheming urgent desire to understand, after all, is thicker than water, family care is always inseparable. However, this time with the brilliant child relationship troubles me stiff, there has been no time to her house. Things done or not, is still between the two can be. However, Huang Shushu requests discount louboutin should try to meet him, because it is related to several families key to happiness.
The next day after work, Lei Liu Yan bite the bullet and went home. Liu Qiang He was received. The two meet, very happy, said many words of greeting. Later, Liu Qiang remembered, Liu Yan Lei is specifically looking for her sister is. Himself with joy, and forgot to tell his sister these days often got home late.I always feel something wrong with my sister. Every night before coming back, with her alcohol. Lei brother, you and my sister in the end, yo? Liu Qiang asked.Lei did not feel it necessary to hide, they said exactly again. I heard Uncle Lei Liu Qiang is mother with the love, can not help but surprise.Lei brother, tell you the truth. I,m Uncle past life is a failure. Do not blame my sister angry, he is too much. Our whole family, including me basking, no one do not hate him.Zhang Lei said: That is a thing of the past. Huangshu Shu regret now, looking for a chance to remedy, so let me come to Uncle Liu. About time to see a face. I think so, and Huang Shushu and my mom love, that is their thing, as Success and fail, by their fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment